Veja V-12 Leather in White Steel Nautico - The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. VEJA uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
- Upper : Leather
- Panels : Leather
- Logo V : Amazonian rubber (26%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), E.V.A* (53 %), recycled E.V.A (11%), organic cotton (12%) and others (14%)
- Sole : Amazonian rubber (40%), silica (23%), recycled rubber (10%), synthetic rubber (11%) and others (16%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil.
NZ OVER $100
AUS OVER $300
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ON ORDERS PLACED