Slick Willy's Terms of Sale are very simple...
- Everything we sell is in New Zealand Currency (NZD$)
2. We deliver:
- Free shipping with any purchase over $100.
- $5 shipping for purchases under $100. $10 if you live Rural.
- Free shipping purchases over $300.
- Purchases under $300 cost $25.
All other Countries
For NZ delivery we use Courier Post or Fastway Courier with a 2 day delivery into the North Island and 1 Day delivery South Island Monday to Friday.
You can track your parcel here http://www.fastway.co.nz or https://www.courierpost.co.nz/track/track-and-trace/
For international delivery we use NZ Post International Economy Courier. All parcels are tracked. Please allow up to 7 working days to receive your purchase. https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking
You may return your product if you are unhappy with it or our service. Unhappiness with our products and service very rarely takes place because we sell quality products with top quality service, but sometimes... shit happens.
So, when shit happens, this is the deal...
Your return possibilities are: Replacement, Credit or Refund.
To return an item you must:
- FIRST · Make contact with us within 24 hours of receiving the item you are unhappy with and tell us of your unhappiness
- THEN · Return the item (at your cost) within 7 days of the date you received, in the same condition as it arrived i.e unworn, and with the original tags. We will have record of the sale but always best to keep the receipt we would have emailed to you. Remember we would likely have paid for the original freight cost and will then also send a replacement (if applicable) at our cost too. So no whinging :-)
- BUT · We will not accept returns on sale items.
We are happy to provide refunds if the situation requires it.
However, in the event of a refund we will retain $5NZD to cover original shipping costs within New Zealand and $25NZD for any International order returns.
We do not refund the original shipping costs if you paid any.
Also, please note that we are in fact a walk in the door, try on and buy over the counter real life store....
Which means, that though very unlikely, it is possible that you may be buying a product around the same time as someone is buying the exact same product over our counter. If this ever happened, and it turned out that the product is the last of its kind we have, we will give preference to the counter sale. Simply because they would have walked out the door by the time we are notified of and able to action your web sale.
Such a unique happenstance will surely not happen to you. But, if it ever did we would make contact with you immediately via email or telephone and make arrangements for either immediate refund or store credit. You will be completely understanding, and will appreciate and see the humour in the uniqueness of such an unusual event. Kind of like being struck by lightning...
Yes, that was/is an escape clause :-)