Veja Venturi Hexamesh in Gravel Grafite - Hexamesh is a resistant fabric made from organic cotton and recycled polyester. The technology used for the weaving creates a flat fabric with a pattern that resembles knitting. The certified cotton we use is grown in Brazil and Peru, respecting people and the environment, and is the same cotton Veja use for canvas.
- Upper : Hexamesh (53% organic cotton and 47% recycled polyester)
- Panels : Hexamesh and suede
- Logo V : Amazonian rubber (26%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber (12%), sugar cane (42%), recycled polyester (23%) and others (12%)
- L Foam : Natural latex (30%)
- Midsole : E.V.A* made from 38% sugar cane and 47% others
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), silica (31%), synthetic rubber (19%) and others (19%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop : Recycled polyester (100%)
- Made in Brazil.
NZ OVER $100
AUS OVER $300
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ON ORDERS PLACED