Veja V-10 Suede in Multico Natural Babe. The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love. The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms.
- Upper : Suede
- Panels : Suede and leather
- Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
- Made in Brazil
NZ OVER $100
AUS OVER $300
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ON ORDERS PLACED