Veja Condor 2 Alveomesh Natural Babe Jaune Fluo - After 4 years of Research and Development, VEJA launched its first ecological running shoe in 2019: the Condor. Thanks to the runners’ community feedbacks, Veja improved and developed the running line. It combines performance with innovative, bio-based, and recycled materials.
- Upper in Alveomesh: 100% recycled polyester
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V and heel support insert made of Pebax® Rnew®6
- Insole: 75% bio-based and recycled (52% sugar cane - 23% recycled polyester)
- Midsole: 60% sugar cane
- Outsole: 61% bio-based (30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam: 30% natural latex from Brazil
- Lining in Tech: 100% recycled polyester
- Laces: 100% recycled polyester
- Backloop and cords: 100% recycled polyester
NZ OVER $100
AUS OVER $300
SAME DAY DISPATCH
ON ORDERS PLACED